This article has come up with the most considerable and easy to use fitness trackers for your casual use. The selection has been made after going through a number of similar products so that the best one can be chosen for you.
This fitness tracker collection consists of different brands including Garmin, Fitbit, Toobur, LinTelek and Fitfort. These ones are highly used and most trusted brands in the existing market.
The selection of these fitness trackers has a minimum price of value $20 and a maximum price of value $100. Pick the one you want among the mentioned ones or you may blindly go for the first option.
1. Garmin vívosmart HR Fitness Tracker: Best Fitness Tracker That Doesn’t Require A Smartphone
Garmin fitness tracker is one of the most selling fitness trackers that work even without a smartphone. Simply turn off Bluetooth when the phone is not connected.
It is able to track your fitness activities in real-time even if it is not connected with your phone. It is an excellent feature for people who want minimal radiation exposure.
Tracks heart rate to provide more accurate calories burned information. Climbing stairs is a strenuous task but thanks to an integrated barometric altimeter feature. It displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate, floors climbed, intensity minutes and time of day.
- It can track your Heart Rate.
- Calorie Counter.
- Sleep Tracking.
- Up to 5 days of battery life.
- Vibration alert.
- The advanced sensor can sense the number of floors climbed.
- Get Social media alerts and text messages on your wrist.
- Music Control.
- Water-Resistant up to 50meters.
- Available in four colors purple, imperial purple, midnight blue and black.
- The band does no fit the wrist properly
- The UI can be improved
2. A Sleek and Smart Waterproof Fitness Tracker By TOOBUR
This fitness tracker is an epitome of a great fitness tracker. It is highly water-resistant so no worries even if you are swimming while wearing it.
It is compatible with walking, running, riding, hiking, basketball, football, badminton, fitness, yoga, dancing, treadmill, dynamic cycling record different calorie-burning, average speed and heart rate zones.
It can automatically track heart rate on different modes, as well as track your sleep quality at night. It vibrates for alerting you to attend a phone call, text, SNS. It also enables you to keep track of smart notifications when your phone is out of sight.
- The colorful screen provides your an unconventional visual effect
- 0.96-inch TFT LCD color screen
- Gives wonderful visual effect
- Receive calls, SMS and SNS notifications on display
- Tells the quality of your sleep
- Available in four colors Black, pink, blue and purple
- Needs accuracy for sleep mode feature
- It does not have a user manual
3. A Waterproof Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor by Lintelek
Lintelek fitness tracker tracks your heart rate, monitors your sleep to inform how well you sleep during the night. It monitors your fitness continuously for giving you a healthy and hearty lifestyle.
This also accurately tracks your steps, distance, calories, active minutes all day, to achieve your health goals. It helps you make scientific and professional plans. Lintelek activity tracker works with or without the “VeryFit Pro” App.
It also informs and notifies the incoming calls, texts and social network messages. The slim and lightweight body wrist gives comfort to wear. The sense design has 0. 86 inch screen, cable-free charging with built-in USB plug and long battery life.
- It can continuously measure your heart rate
- Can monitor your sleep
- Accurately tracks your steps, distance, calories and active minutes
- Lintelek activity tracker works with or without the “VeryFit Pro” App.
- Notifies your incoming calls, texts, and social network messages.
- It has a slim and lightweight body wrist.
- Available in 6 colors pink, black, blue, green, purple and peach pink.
- The calorie counter needs improvement to count more accurate
- Users complain about the reading of steps feature
- The battery life only stays for two days
4. IP68 Pedometer Calorie Counter and 14 Sports Tracker By FITFORT
Stay active throughout the day. It is capable of measuring blood pressure all the time by adopting innovative Matter Sensing and Control Technology. Tracks up to 14 exercises like running, riding, basketball, tennis, yoga, and dance.
This IP68 Waterproof Fitness Tracker actually tracks running or jogging with accurate metrics about time, distance, calories burned and more. This tracker has a delicate color LCD display with 5 different levels of brightness enabling you to monitor stats nicely and clearly despite the dazzling sun.
With its fantastic design the tracker watch is perfect for graceful ladies, gentlemen or cool kids. It is equipped with a built-in USB plug and does not need a charging cable for charging. It simply requires you to pull the band off and insert the built-in USB plug into a USB charger for charging. Only 1 to 2 hours charging lets you use it for the whole week.
- Short charging time
- Charge lasts long
- Made for both men and women
- Even kids can wear it
- Can track up to 14 exercises
- Available in two colors black and purple.
- Not visible under sunlight
- The pedometer can be improved
- Few of the users complained about the accuracy of its blood pressure readings
5. A Multi Featuring Fitness Tracker By FitBit
Fitbit assists you to track your fitness activities including steps, distance, hourly activity, active minutes and calories burned. It comes with an automatic tracker for monitoring your sleep and set silent alarms that wake you up.
Enjoy up to 5 days of the battery without the need for constant charging. Varies with use and other factors. It conveniently record workouts as walks, swimming and bike rides with SmartTrack The on-screen dashboard, intuitive touchscreen and backlit display make the Inspire tracker easy to use and love.
Operating temperature is -10° to 45° C Acknowledge milestones on your journey with on-screen celebrations when you hit your activity goals
- Track all-day activity
- Automatically track your sleep
- Set silent alarms
- Automatically and conveniently record workouts
- It has an on-screen dashboard,
- It comes with an intuitive touchscreen and backlit.
- Operating temperature is -10° to 45° C
- Available in two colors purple and black.
- The heart rate monitoring feature can be improved
- The steps font needs an update
Wrapping It Up
Prefer buying Garmin as it is loaded with features any fitness freak would like. Despite its feature, Garmin is a high-end brand with an affordable price tag.
If you are serious about Bluetooth radiation or if you do not have a smartphone, then these fitness trackers are for you. But do not hope for acquiring features on this kind of smart bands without a smartphone. However, you will be able to track basic fitness data such as heart rate, Steps counts, etc.